SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday 20 August 2010.

It's TGIF and raining at Yishun Estate. A very good morning to everyone. Today is the 10th day we had our fasting in the month of ramadhan. This morning I had 3 dates, 1 banana, last sac of XANGO and followed by fish porridge while the rest of my family had Mac chicken. Today is my rest day no training.

This afternoon I manage to get a few contacts and with effect from next week Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will be earning some money. Thanks to God. Wah!! can't wait to buy some Hari Raya clothing for my wife and children. To me I did not wear any new cloth for the big day does not matter as long my family are happy is enough.

With the good news, I bring my family to break the fast at North Point Yishun. I had 3 dates and a bowl of KFC chicken porridge while the rest of my family had rojak, soto madura and carrot cake. I am so happy with Munira (moon) as she is giving me some advice on training. Thanks to moon and with the good spirit that I had tonight, I will go for a 5km run around Yishun Estate. KEEP GOING SBR!!!

TRAINING REPORT:





REMARKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.