SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday 10 August 2010.

A very good afternoon to all my friends. I wish you had a great day ahead and keep going the spirit.

I wake up late this afternoon and OMG! it's 12.15pm. Got lots of programme and things to do today.


On behalf of all my family I would like to wishes all Muslim a Blessed Ramadan, Peace Happiness and God Blessings. Remember to keep hydrating before fasting start and break the fast with kurma or fruits.


hahaha! somebody going home later this evening as all the hell gate will be locked and closed


best to had kurma during break the fast

Later at 2pm I will be heading to Changi Airport T2 for meeting. Wah! could see the arrival of YOG athletes from Philippine at the arrival hall. After the meeting I will be rushing back home for Terawih prayer at the void deck of Blk 610 Yishun St 61. The first day of the prayer we had 10 rakaat, I wish could get more rakaat. This is the time of happiness that we get. May Allah bless us always insyaallah.

After reach home I decided to do a short run at Yishun Estate.

RUN REPORT:

4 X 800 meter. (Yishun Central Field)

Warm up and stretch up.

10 X 3 push up

REMARKS:

Decided to do 4 rounds of 800m as I could feel the weakness of my body. Hope to do it more better by Thursday. Consider having sit-up everyday right after the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.