SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday 11 August 2010.

Thanks to Munira (moon) for waking me up at 4am, may Allah bless her always insyaalah.

A very good morning to all my friends. today is the first day of fasting in the month of Ramadan. I would like to wish all Muslim Selamat Berpuasa and may Allah bless you with love and happiness insyaallah. To others keep going and wish you had a great day ahead.

selamat bersahur to all my friends.

Start off with 3 kurma and 1 sac of Xango. Later I will be having Spaghetti with no sauce and cups of water. That is enough for me. We would be stop eating and drinking at 0536am and to prepare our self for the start of fasting at 0546am. Had my Subuh prayer and at about 6am I would be going for a short walk to digest the food in my stomach before heading to bed again.

I wake up again at 12 noon and check my email and was very happy, that  the CDC Talent Fund had been approved for the trip to Beijing as I will be running for half marathon in BIM 2010. Thanks to God! thanks to Mr Teo Ser Luck and thanks to CDC panel of committee,  immediately I contact the agent from Anita Travel Management Pte Ltd and do the booking. I will be flying off to Beijing on 21 October 2010. Wah! one of my dreams come true.

It is heavy rain and thunder Storm at Yishun Estate. Later after Zohor prayer I will be heading to Yishun Library and borrowed few books to read and from this I can improved my English well and at about 4pm I will be heading to Masjid Darul Makmur for Asar prayer and collect packet of porridge there. This is a tradition given by the mosque.

It's already 7.10pm and 5 mins to the breakfast. I will start off with 3 Kurma and 1 sac of Xango and followed by  Maghrid prayer. Later I will be having porridge and a cup coffee.

At 8.30pm I will be heading to Blk 610 Yishun St 61 for terawih prayer at the void deck.

At 11.30pm I started to do my stairs training.

TRAINING REPORT:

Stairs training with 5 kilo of heavy bag pack. 5th level X 5

Warm up and stretch up.

10 X 3 push up

REMARKS:

-na-

2 comments:

  1. selamat berpuasa. May we use this holy month to make ourself a better person. Take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much and may Allah bless you always, insyaalah

    ReplyDelete

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.