SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday 24 August 2010.

Finally the rain is stop and you could feel the cold and freshness in Yishun Estate. A very good morning to all my friends and make it today is the best day compare to yesterday. Do support our YOG events that is going on later today. This morning I had 3 dates, 2 bananas, 2 slice of California Raisin Bread and a cup of black coffee. This is enough for me and as usual I will keep hydrating till the fasting start at 5.35am.

It will be a busiest day for me. Morning I will be attending OJT again at Changi Airport T1 from 10am to 2pm. Afternoon to Bishan Library borrow few books on motivational and later in the evening I will break the fast and attend meeting  with my core team members and the Woman Everest Team (WET) at Novena@Velocity Mos Burger. Hope this evening there are no rain and I could go for a run.

TRAINING REPORT:

Did 5km run around Yishun Estate.



REMARKS:

A bit of warm and tired but did well in the run. I could feel there are air at the flex-run socket and that mean my stump are getting loosen, not again! I need to change the socket and it will cost about $800.00 OMG!! let see what I could do at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.