SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday 25 August 2010.

I wake up at 4.45am and this morning the weather in Yishun Estate is so warm and no windy at all. As usual a very good Wednesday morning to everyone. So what is your plan for today? anyway I wish all of you are in good health always and keep going for more goals. Today I had 3 dates and a bowl of porridge with salmon and mix vegetable. Later at 6.30am I will be heading to work and going home early this afternoon.

Break the fast with 3 dates and a cup of black coffee. Later I will be having rice with beef kicap and mix sir vegetable.

The 10 days Lailatul Qadar night marathon is around the corner, where need more recite on Al-Quran, berzikir, solat sunat and many many more. To all my Muslim brothers and sisters, focus and achieve it!

TRAINING:

Did slow 5km run along Yishun Estate.

REMARKS:

This is the first time I did the run before breaking the fast. I start at 5.50pm but bit of tiredness. Will do it again 2mr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.