SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday 01 September 2010.

A new month with a new day, a new morning and a new look. When you arise in the new morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. A beautiful good morning to everyone and I wish today is the best day in life and May God bless always bless you guys. Thanks so much for my Admin who had been updating my blog and Facebook.

As usual I had 3 dates, 1 oranges and followed by 1 plate of rice and steam chicken breast meat. Still keep hydrating till 5.35am where the fasting will be start. Later will be going for a short walk around the void deck to digest the food in the stomach.

Today will be a busy day ahead for me. Morning at 10am I will be meeting with Berita Harian Reporter Norman where we will be heading to Cik Salamah’s house where his son Encik Achmad Saufi Osman who met an accident in 2009 are in pain. I and Noreen Taha will be  dedicating our runs to him during Army Half Marathon on 12 September 2010. Hope donors will give more support to Encik Achmad Saufi Osman in hand and help to raise funds. May God always bless every kind person to help others. Donors may email to reen.taha@gmail.com







Later at 1pm I will be heading to Sengkang Library and attend few meeting to discuss my journey to Bataan Death March and Sahara Desert Race in 2011.

This evening at about 6pm I will be doing the stairs training. Will update later.

At 6.15pm I decided to cancel the stairs training due to Town Council staff washing the HDB block but I will go for a short run.
TRAINING REPORT:

Did slow 5km run with 10kg load of bag pack.

REMARKS:

No comment at all as I did well in the run with no injuries.


NOTES:

NA

I had 3 dates, a plate of rice with chicken curry but avoid taking the gravy and later had a cup of black coffee. Later at 10pm I will be heading to bed early due to tiredness and lack of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.