SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday December 13 2010

keep smiling, keep smiling what ever you do always keep smiling and keep going. Wishing everyone have a great and nice day.



calling all amputees, friends and runners. Early Christmas celebration at Tan Tock Seng Hospital for the Amputee Support Group. It will be held on the Rooftop Terrace of The Annexed Building of TTSH (level 5) - there will be signage and there are ramps and lift access. We really looking forward to this celebration guys, ALC is trying to organize music and games - so bring your dancing shoes - and let’s get ready for a good time! I will be there with my family. You better watch up, You better watch up, blade runner is coming to town HOHOHO! Merry Christmas!












MAQUI HEALTH JUICE

 

Hi friends, I have forgotten one important thing which is to have a reasonable income enough for me to continue with my activities and my daily life. I am at present promoting a health supplement juice, named Patagonian Maqui Juice which is produced in USA. It has helped me in a way to reduced and maintain my weight and also giving that extra energy daily. By supporting me in the purchase of the juice, will definitely ease my strive to a better living.

Do log in to www.velocity4u.com/singaporebladerunner to purchase a bottle of Maqui Health Juice. Thank you so much for supporting me and may God bless you with good health and success always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.