SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday 04 March 2011.




This morning I and Hilwan was at Marsiling area for photo shooting. I was blessed and touch by someone who came forward to me with his tears dripping and hug with a kiss at my forehead. He told me that he is inspired. Here I will like to bless and wish all my friends are in good health with lots of love peace and happiness.


Today is someone special day,

To Sya Sha, Henry Yong, Jeffrey Tan and the only oneeeeeeee Rod Monteiro.

This day is a wonderful day, here is wishing you a great happiness, joys that never ends and wish all dreams and wishes will come true and may god bless you with good health, shower of love and more wealth. Happy birthday!

Best Regards,

Singapore Blade Runner

This afternoon I will be heading to Mosque Abdul Hamid Kampung Pasiran at Novena for Friday prayer.

Later in the evening I will be running at Punggol park with Minister George Yeo and some other runners.


Later tonight I will be at Brewerkz with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.