SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday 05 March 2011.

Placing one foot in front of the other, I've climbed to higher lengths. Reaching beyond my own limitations, to show my inner strength. No obstacle too hard, for this warrior to overcome. I'm just a man on a mission, to prove my disability hasn't won.

Menempatkan satu kaki di depan yang lain, aku naik ke panjang lebih tinggi. Menjangkau melebihi keterbatasan saya sendiri, untuk menunjukkan kekuatan batin saya. Tidak ada kendala terlalu kuat, untuk askar untuk mengatasi. Aku hanya seorang lelaki di misi, untuk membuktikan cacat saya belum menang.
 
This afternoon at 1pm, I will be at Toa Payoh Stadium with the rest of my friends for the 1st THIS-ABILITY SPORTS CARNIVAL. Come on down and bring along your family and friends. Get to know well with our talented disability athletes. There will be popcorn, candy floss, sports and games and some performances too for your viewing pleasure! Admission is free!!! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.