SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Journey Begin in Kuala Lumpur, Day 1 on Wednesday..

When i started to step out of my house the journey begin right there. Here it goes...

I say goodbye to my elder & younger daughter. My youngest one can't wait to board the flight tomorrow. She say she misses me. Since my wife can't join me today as she is working late night, she and my youngest angel will take the flight tomorrow. As for today, my 2nd daughter Annisaa will follow me first to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. So right now, I'm in the departure hall which is in Terminal 1 Changi Airport. Our flight number is 3K687, Jetstar. We're heading to our boarding gate which is D35. While waiting to board our flight, my 2nd daughter have her snacks at Burger King; Sprite plus onion rings while i were surfing the net. Ms Dashinee from G2 public relations called me up and say there will be 8 interview for Thursday schedule.



heading to boarding gate


at gate D35


my 2nd daughter Nur' Annisaa


with my daughter.

Final call up for boarding and after the check up we headed to the Jetstar plane and took some photos from there. Meet up with few runners in the plane. We left Changi Airport at 7.42pm.

Approx 8.21pm finally we reach at KLIA airport safely.
Bought the ticket from KLIA express train to KL Sentral. After that we took our luggage and at last we got out from the KLIA airport.Then we took taxi from KL Sentral to Masjid Jamek, Citin Hotel. Wa piang lehh! The driver don't know where is the hotel located. Luckily i manage to read up the map early and i know the direction to the hotel.  Once we reach the Citin Hotel, there's another big problem i faces up. I did book the hotel thru the booking.com but they have not deducted from my MasterCard for the stay in the hotel. OMG!! The hotel staff ask me to make a deposit payment of RM150. Luckily i got bring some cash with me. I have to wait for my wife to make the full payment of RM 480 when they arrive tomorrow morning. booking.com should not let this happen to the customer. What happen if the traveller didn't bring enough cash with them but they already book the hotel?? I receive a parcel containing Xango from Raja Izam Mansor. Thanks and hope to meet up with her on one of this day.  Reach our room, i was damn tired and still tomorrow morning need to wake up early for a live interview.

Good Night Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.