SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Journey Begin in Kuala Lumpur, Day 2 on Thursday..

The bells rang at 5am in the morning and it's a brand new day. Getting ready myself as today will be a busy schedule.
At around 7am, I meet up with Ms Darshinee (G2 Public Relation)  for today agenda.



press interview at Mandarin Oriental Hotel KL


at the 5 star hotel


hotel entrance


AS ONE!





With the organizer and G2 public relations

0745am I had my first live interview at Angkasapuri for RTM2, then around 0930am, I had my second interview with 'NST'. As the time passes by, I had my third interview with 'the SUN' and then back to Citin hotel around 1230pm. Even though I felt very tired, I push myself to continue with today agenda, I also make a ponit by drinking my Xango. It make me have more energy and pull my spirit up. At around 1.30 pm, I  meet up with Ms Lim Ju Ne from G2 Public Relations for 3 press conference at Mandarin Oriental Hotel, KL. After the press conference I was informed by Ms Lim that the organiser has decided to reallocate my lodging at Mandarin Oreintal. Sadly, Astro interview was cancelled  and I had no idea why it was cancelled. At about 7pm me and my family left Citin Hotel for Mandarin Oreintal. We reach the hotel at about 7.45 pm after going through the heavy traffic. At last I managed to spend time with my family. We had out dinner at Suria KLCC foodcourt. The food is super!, we had Pizza, pasta and fruits which is our main priority before consuming other foods. We went back to the hotel after a short stroll and purchasing some foods for breakfast. We intend to snap some photos outside the building with the fountain breakdown unfortunately the rain came down unexpectedly went back to the hotel to have a good rest ... good nite everyone.



beautiful Suria KLCC


FYI, tomorrow i will be having ESPN Interview at 2pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.