SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, June 25, 2010

A Journey Begin in Kuala Lumpur, Day 3 on Friday..

Good morning everyone, thanks for viewing my blog. Hope everyone is fine and I'm going for my running at the park nearby the hotel (Mandarin Oriental KL)where I'm residing.

The view from the hotel room where I'm residing is very cool and it will be very nice to have a run here, furthermore my wife will be accompanying me for the run today while my both daughter had a good sleep in the hotel room.



view from the 19th floor of Mandarin Oriental Hotel KL room no 1928


at Taman KLCC


during my 2.5km run in the park with the Kenya runners.

Did approx 2.5km run around the KLCC park. The scenery around KLCC and Mandarin Oriental is so beautiful and cool. Passers by looking and me and wondering what happen to me and they keep looking at my prosthetic leg. One of them told me that i was in the paper today and they even took photo of me. I was so happy with my wife as this is the first time we had our slow run together. We took lots of photo around. I recommend to all my friends, do visit KL. You gonna had a journey of experience and the food here is so cool, taste and delicious. Let's make your next destination here at KL.

Back to the hotel again and meet up with the organiser and the elite runners. We took lots of photo and meet up with my daughter's at the lobby for the breakfast at "Biba's Cafe"

I felt so happy of myself and felt like want to cry when i saw the happiness face of my family. Thanks GOD! for everything and thanks to the Standard Chartered Kuala Lumpur Marathon organiser, G2 public relations and Mandarin Oriental.

At 2pm we heading to ESPN studio and meet up with a beautiful TV presenter for a live show.


at the studio

After the interview we had our lunch with Organic Tom Yam Pasta. The taste is so wonderful and this is the first time i ate it up eeeemmmm! nice and super!




tom yam spagg





At 5.45pm back to the hotel and get ready to Stadium Titiwangsa for collection of race pack and meet up with few runners there. Thanks to James Wong who drive us back to Dataran Merdeka where i will be meeting with another runner for a chat. The weather is not very good and i hope it's won't be raining on Sunday morning as i am more worried on my leg.

After the meeting I had a private time with my family where we all went for carbo loading and shopping. Reach the hotel near 12 mid night and I was very tired. Good night everyone.

2 comments:

  1. welcome back to KL... see you at the starting line, and the best of luck, Shariff

    ReplyDelete

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.