SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TUESDAY

Good morning everyone, I wish all of you will have a great day today. The weather is dark and it's gonna be rainning soon. Later at 10am i had been invited for a talks at Tuas near RCC. From there i need to rush to ALC, Tan Tock Seng Hospital for an appointment with my prosthetist to collect the new Ossur bag for my flex-run leg.

Later at 4pm i will be attending another appointment at KK Hospital for my youngest daughter medical check up. Hope everything will be well for her today.

At 6pm, I will be meeting up with Runner Jason to collect his KL race pack slip and also at 7pm i will be going for the weekly night run at Velocity@Novena today i will be running the 5km route.

I need to be at home before 10am. Finally all my things has been pack up for tomorrow trip to KL. Need to wake up early to ICA and collect my 2nd daughter passport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.