SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WEDNESDAY TRAINING.

Good morning everyone!

It's Wednesday and the sun started to shine in Yishun New Town.

All the best to Adam 1armrunner in Germany for his track and field championship.

I felt so happy today as my head Coach called me up and says i am qualifing for next year Boston Marathon 2011 under classified T44 and to compete with my fellows athletes. I just had a conversation with Jack Lai and he will be following me to Boston for the race. He is happy to compete his fellows wheelchair athletes. Thanks God!

Back to training, now at Yishun Stadium doing running drills.

Followed up another good news. I and Jack will be running at Thailand for Pattaya Marathon on 18 July 2010 and we would stay there for 3 days. We gonna meet our class athletes there. Just get advice from mentor Jenap on the trips. Most of my runners fans had the same mindset, Runs is freedom and stay away from STRESS! you know what i mean hahahaha!

I won't be running at Tampines this evening.

Meet up with H Singh and we ran at Yishun approx 10km with good PB.

For your information, H Singh will be my new partner for this year TNF 100 and our team name is "XTREME DUO"

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.