SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, July 23, 2010

FRIDAY.

Goooood morning everyone! thanks God it's Friday! what a beautiful morning it is? Wish everyone is in good health, smile always and to our Muslim brothers just to remind it's our duty to attend Friday prayer. I will be at Masjid Al-Falah around noon. Today I lost my mood and don't understand on some ppls attitude as I am busy with my schedule and working but they keep insist seeing me to sell their insurance. Already explain to the person but still don't understand the situation what I am facing now and every work that I do today can't even concentrate and what happen if he is in my shoe and how does it feel. I have a very importance mission to attend but he still don't understand. Mindset of these ppls need to change. Anyway forget it about that guy and keep concentrate on my job.

At 3pm was at Changi Airport attend meeting.

Reach home around 6pm and at about 7.45pm start slow running approx 5km around Yishun Estate with 7kilo of heavy bag pack.

It's already 9.30pm and I am going to bed early and good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.