SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, July 30, 2010

FRIDAY.

Weather in Yishun Estate is bad and look like it's gonna be heavy rain and windy. Good morning everyone and do take care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

I am rushing to attend funeral at Blk 32 Marine Crescent as one of my close friends, Munira also known as Moon, grandfather passed away. I need to give her more support as she already in shock and sadness. Hope it will not effect on her condition.

Arrived at 10.05am and manage to meet up with Moon and her mother. She is rushing to Airport and fetching her uncle fiancée from Malaysia. About an hour later the body of Arwah Aziz just arrived from SGH. I and few others manage to bring up the coffin to 10th floor where Moon is staying and the body need to give a final bath before heading to Pusara Aman at Lim Chu Kang. While waiting the body to be bought down from the house I manage to meet up few of Moon relative as I know them too.

At 12.16pm finally the body been bought down from the 10th floor and I saw moon was very emotion and she is all the way at the side of her grandfather body and this make me emotion too. You could see the face of Moon and she really lost someone that really cares for her since 2 years old. No matter what we have to give Moon 100% support and I already informed my Sister Hilda to consult Moon as she is facing something that really effect her in the life and I was very disappointed on that person and I believe Allah will punish with hell and fire to that person who been hurting Moon. Trust me, god is watching and the day will come with the name of Allah. I treat Moon as my daughter. Moon you don't have to be worry and we will always luv you. Cheers up my dear!

At 7.35pm meet up with my wife at Yishun Library and later at 10.30am I will be meeting with Ham for night 5km run with bag pack at Yishun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.