SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

SATURDAY.

When I wake up this morning the first thing I would like to say thanks, Allah! for giving me another day to live on and make my day with bless and more client ahead. A very good morning to everyone and may god bless you always and keep going towards your Goals but it must be honest goals and from there you will be achieve and getting more. Remember don't forget the poor around you donate some but you will get more in future!

Later at Noon I will be giving motivational talks at Tan Tock Seng Hospital FLC for the amputee support group. I hope more disability person out there will be wake up from the dark and keep going with new ilfe but must be done with action. I will share on my disability topic and hope to get some strong and positive amputee to join in the sports.

I was at Tan Tock Seng Hospital FLC and meet up with some of the amputee there and they share us on their story. Thanks to Jess and her team for the invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.