SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Monday, July 5, 2010

SUNDAY.

A very good Sunday morning to everyone. It gonna be a great day ahead as I will be running two events for that day.

At 7.30am I and my eldest daughter Nur' Atiqah will be at West Coast Park for Handicap Welfare Association, wheel, walk or jog 2010. Meet up with lots of old friends and at about 8am the event was flag off by our Minister George Yeo. It's just a fun run and I did well and came first hahaha! the rest are in the wheel and me are running, no fair lah! next time I gonna sit in the wheel for the race hahaha!

I wish more amputees out there, who are hiding in the dark will come out and join in many sports activity that was organise by HWA. You don't have to be ashamed off what you are and  we are all brothers and sisters and also we will be helping each other to achieve the mission together. We only live once and we have to take it what ever it is. God will always protect and understand and will also be helping us in our GOALS as long you don't forget who you are.

For this year I don't won anything but I have won many people's hearts. Thank You!


Jack Lai testing the scooter


myself on the wheel

At 1pm, we would be rushing to Jiak Kim Street, Zouk carpark for Streetwise Run 2010. I will be running 8.4km. During the run, meet up with Adam1armrunner and few friends. I saw the spirit of our youths during the run and they are fast. I wish our next generation will keep our sports alive in future. To our YOG Team Singapore, keep going and lets make our sports industry no 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.