SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, July 2, 2010

FRIDAY.

When I wake up early in the morning, I could smell the freshness and a brand new day ahead. Thank you God for giving me another day to live on. A very good morning to everyone and I wish all are in good health always.

Later at 12.30pm I will be heading to Masjid Al-Falah at Orchard Road for Friday prayer. At 2pm I will be heading to Havelock road and Vekocity@Novena to collect my race pack kits. Still could not get in touch with runner Albert to make payment for the Greatwall marathon. Maybe he is working and the mobile phone need to be switch off hahaha!

Later in the evening I will be going for a recovery run around Yishun Central, wanna join me? sms me before 4pm today.

1 comment:

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.