SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

THURSDAY.

It's 4.35am in Singapore. Good morning everyone.  I slept more than 10 hrs yesterday but went I wake up this morning, body still feel the pain, no fever but cough and flu is still on. Keep hydrating and still taking Xango. Thanks to Raja Izam and I will followed the procedure you given.

Skip training today but later at 10am I need to be in sport attire for MediaCorp photo shooting for National Day event 2010.

At 12 noon need to be at NorthEast CDC to hand over document for Beijing International Marathon where I will be represent Singapore for the 21km race on 24 October 2010. All finish I need to be back home for fully REST and recovery. No appointment but will be sleeping the whole day.

Do catch me tonight at MediaCorp Suria channel at 10.30am where I will be appear in the TV. The real life of Shariff Abdullah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.