SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

38th NATIONAL TRACK AND FIELD CHAMPIONSHIP 2010.

A very good morning to everyone. It's cool Saturday morning with heavy rains and  hope it will be stopping soon.

Will be meeting with Hamritpal Singh at Blk 608 Yishun St 61 around 11am and  we will be heading towards Serangoon Stadium where I will be participating in 1500 meter and Javelin throw for the 38th National Track and Field Championship 2010.

1500 meter will be my first and hope I can do it well. Last year I had won the Javelin under T44 and hope this year I could break my PB.

All the best to Adam 1armrunner and the rest of my friends for this year event. Let make it happen and keep going towards your Goals.

At 2pm I started with shot putt but was not perform well.


shot putt

This is the first time I took 1500 meter and did well in the run. It's really an experience and hope to achieve for the better timing to qualified for Asian Para Games,  win or lose that is not the matter anyway more to go in the future and all the best person with strong mindset will achieve it.


keep going!


Focus!


30 meter to finisher line

This is my 2nd year for Javelin and I did well and break my old record timing. I know that I can perform even more better in future and thanks to MuniRa for giving me the ounch! and I did it. hahahaha! MuniRa is the best and the stars goes to you! know what I mean?

 

javelin


best shot and break old record timing


3 Gold medals

1500 meter
1500 meter overall
Javelin


I am so happy today and thanks to God, thanks to my friends and supporters for being there. Thanks to Eliya Osman for the food, taste yummy and give you star like MuniRa received, you know what I mean and all the best person know about it hahaha! I am so happy to see the disability athlete because they perform well and remember MENTAL must be strong but not SLOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.