SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday 2 August 2010.

I wake up at 4am and thanks to Allah for giving me bless and another day to live on. Today I and my family will start off with Qada Puasa before Ramadhan arrived in a week time. 

A very good morning to everyone and a brand new week ahead. I wish may god bless all my friends with good health, more success and think positive. Do not forget about those needed help. Lets make your day a good one and to all my Muslim brother and sister, selamat menjalani ibadat puasa. Today I will start with my new regimen night training and will be updating later in the night.

I started off with 1 sac of Xango, 3 kurma and followed by pasta with one cup of tea while my wife and daughter had rice with fish. Later I will be at home the whole day doing cooking and cleaning and also need to update my motivational schedule for the month of August 2010.


kurma

Just write in and email to Yishun South NPC and Sembawang Town Council to get approval for stairs training on every Wednesday night from 11pm to 12.30 midnight with heavy load of bag pack for Sahara Desert and Everest mission at my own HDB Block staircase. The reason for this is to avoid complaints from resident that there is suspicious loitering at night. I hope they will replied me soon and hope to see my MP Ong Ah Heng and discuss this matters too.

At 5pm I will be heading to Yishun Library at North Point Shopping Centre where I will be meeting with my youngest daughter, she love to read books there after school and as a father I need to give her more support on education.

At 6.30pm sending my daughter back home and I will be heading to a mosque nearby at Yio Chu Kang for breakfast and Maghrid prayer. Later at 8pm I will be meeting with my family runners at NorthStar Building, Ang Mo Kio to discuss on National Day Fun Run that we organize.

Reach home at 11.55pm and later I will be running 10km run  around Yishun Estate.

RUN REPORT:

Slow10km run with heavy bag pack of 10kilos.
Running at footpaths and linkways.
Approx 1 hrs 35mins.
Warm up and stretch up.
10 X 3 push up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.