SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday 1 August 2010.

A brand new month and a new day with a new look at my blog. A very good morning and I wish everyone is in good health and may God bless you always. Today is my rest day and no training.

Later at 12pm I would be meeting with sister Hilda at Suntec City Convention Hall and we will be heading to the North Face new store at Marina Square. There are more new items in the store and discount will be given and I hope if you pass by Suntec City do drop by at Marina and check it out.

I need to be home before 4pm and spend time with my family. Many things need to be discussed and we will be starting our post fasting tomorrow morning. To all my Muslim brother and sister, Selamat berpuasa, insyaallah.

I need to sleep early and good night everyone, have a sweet dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.