SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday 25 September 2010.

I wake up at 5.15am and getting ready for myself to run at the trail. Still felt a bit of pain on my right arm and hope it will gone off soon. A very good morning to everyone and I wish you are in good health and stay positive always.

Later at 6am I will be meeting with runner Endon and Hamritpal Singh at Yishun and later we will be heading to Macritchie Reservoir for 10.4km run there and also collect the race pack for De Tour Trail. Today will be a busy schedule for me right after the run. I will be updating later.

Was at Running Lab and SIS booth at Velocity@Novena





Now I am attending to a VIP function.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.