SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday 26 September 2010.

Wake up late and thanks to my Personal Trainer Moon for waking me up. At 6am I was rushing to Macritchie Reservoir for the weekly training. I supposed to run for the Mini Marathon at De Tour Trail but decided to go my own 25km run. I will be updating later thanks:)

Morning run start from Lornie trail to Riffle Range Road via Durian trail and Bt Timah peak and turn back to kampong trail and Riffle Range Road via Macritchie Reservoir to Mushroom cafe. Anyway did slow run but still decided to use the walking stick. Will buy it soon. Now with runners at Mos Burger Velocity@Novena to discuss and share on our experience on running.



At 1.30pm I will be heading to Chong Pang CC to meet up Micheal and his teams to discuss on rock climbing for special person. I did the climb and it's awesome. Time to bring the disability person up to the height. Will discuss this matter to HWA.





more photos will be upload later

After the introduction I meet up with Uncle Teo who is 55 years and had gone through many cases of desperation and suicide. He shared his problems and I managed to learn from him lots. All mental cases can be solved if we work together and support each other, right now there are people who want to be crazy even though they are not crazy just to get sympathy that what he say. He used to jump 7th floor and survived with broken limbs and went in and out of the hospital since Yio Chu Kang days and all because of his ex lover. He told me at times he is talking nonsense. Now married with 6 children and live happily after getting support from Doctor, family and friends. Meet Uncle Teo at Chong Pang Kopi Shop every Sunday evening and he will share his story. Salute man! I respect him to change:)

It's 7.12pm and later will be heading to Woodlands to meet up with relative for Hari Raya celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.