SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Monday 25 October 2010.

THE FINAL DAY.

It is 4am in the morning and wake up called by the hotel operator. I get ready myself and had 1 ounce of "Maqui" juice and apply "JUMPSTART" at the stump and on the leg muscle too.

Handed over the hotel key and my luggage was carried by the Security staff to the taxi boot and I paid them tips 10 Yuan each. Say finale goodbye to the Hotel staff as all of them were waiting for me at the lobby. I was in the taxi and the ride is so cool! Reaching at the Airport Terminal 3 and I paid the driver 100 Yuan and he refuse to accept the money. He told me in Mandarin that I had inspire him hahaha! I understand the basic of Mandarin words. Thanks to my younger daughter Nur Athirah who taught me how to speak  Mandarin as during her younger days in the pre school I sent her for Mandarin class.





Hey! check this out. Our SIA counter in Beijing Airport is 1st class were all the staff dress and speak well. Congrats and well done. After security clearance I took the sky train to the boarding area and had a short nap there.








The announcement was made and I am heading to the plane where the flight attendance knows and greet me. They direct me to the seat and while waiting, the flight captain approach and welcome me aboard. He congrats me and the journey back to Singapore starts now. Everyone in the pit was wondering who am I as all the flight stewardess treat me like a VIP. I had my first food in the flight and it's so awesome! I had an Ice cream too. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dam super tired and was watching some movies and fall a sleep.
















The captain announcement that we will be arriving Singapore in 15 mins. I had a cup of water and refresh myself. Finally the we all are in Singapore and reaching near the Arrow Bridge. The flight stewardess direct me out and and the Captain says goodbye. I hoop into the buggy all the way to the end where I say thank you to the CAAS staff and heading to the custom and collect my luggage. I know there are no one will be fetching me as I told them not too. After clearance I went back to terminal 3 where I had rice with stew beef.


I would like to take this opportunity to thanks few people's who have make my journey a possible.

Mayor, Mr Teo Ser Luck.
NorthEast CDC, Ms Su Shan and the team of panel.
Media coverage.
Anita Travel Management Pte Ltd.

Sponsors by

OUTDOOR Venture for The North Face, running gear.
OUTDOOR Venture for Zoot, compression tight.
OUTDOOR Venture for GU, performance gel.
Fuel Belt, gear.
BV Sport, compression for calf.
LYNK Biotechnologies Pte Ltd for "JUMPSTART" energy cream.
LYNK Biotechnologies Pte Ltd for "TGC" glucosamine cream.

Special thanks to

Mdm Beatrich Tan and Family for the part of "Flex Run" prosthetic leg.
Raja Izam Mansor for some cash on standby.
Azril for daily "MAQUI" health juice.
My wife and children's been supporting all the while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.