SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday, November 01 2010.

This is the month that I am going to make lots of money. More inspiration talk, coaching, getting and meeting new members to introduce and join in "MAQUI" group and of course running marathon in Penang too. Time for me to focus more in business, keep going, make it happen and never give up!

A very good morning everyone! How are you doing today? So what is your goal for this month? I will like to share my secret  that will boost your energy and success. You need to believe in yourself to be a champion.

A champion is afraid of losing. Everyone else is afraid of winning.

Billie Jean King

A champion is someone who gets up when he can't.
Jack Dempsey

A champion needs a motivation above and beyond winning.

Pat Riley

A champion owes everybody something. He can never pay back for all the help he got, for making him an idol.

Jack Dempsey

Who am I? I am a champion! Who am I? I am a champion! Who am I? I am a champion!

YES THAT THE WAY TO MOVE ON

This morning I will start off with 2 ounce of "MAQUI" juice and followed by 10km run from Yishun to Sembawang beach and back to Yishun. I will be updating later after the run.

The weather is so cool and I did well in the run. There are no complaint on the flex-run prosthetic leg and there are no pain at the stump area after I had applyed "JUMPSTART"

Today will be a busy day as later I will be meeting with my business partner Azril to discuss on going project and later will be meeting with Hamritpal Singh. I need to be back home before 12 noon as there are lots of update and upload to be done at the blog, FB and add new slide at the presentation, reply email and in the evening I will be running 5 km around Yishun Central. My admin is taking  leave at the moment and she will be back next week to update on the Journal. Today I have to cancel my visiting to TNF store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.