SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday, November 19 2010.

DAY 1 on Friday November 19 2010.

I wake up at 6.30am, getting ready myself and went for a short walk around Yishun Central to warm up the body. Later will be doing a final check on the luggage and seal it. My wife is on leave while Athirah will not be going to school today, later at 2.30pm she will be having another appointment with Doctor at KK Hospital for the heart and liver check up. Atiqah is heading for school. Bro Azril will be fetching me later at 10am. I need to be at Changi Airport Terminal 2 earlier to have a cup of coffee before checking in at 12 noon. I will be taking SQ5362 at 1320hrs to Penang. Thanks to one of my partner Raja Izam Mansur who have arranged the flight and hotel details. She done it all the way from KL.

The journey to Penang starts now...

I was at the Airport terminal 2, check in row counter 11 and deposit a baggage. Time for me to proceed at the departing area  and thanks to Bro Azril who accompany me all the way to the Airport. Last minute I told my family not to send me off as Athirah feel so sleepy and still on the bed hahaha! she want to follow and join me in Penang. I told her once I got enough money will bring her for holiday in future. She smart girl and say good bye and even told me to take care.





At the boarding gate E2, after another security clearence 20 more mins to board the plane. Getting ready? FLY all the way!



Welcome to Penang and the weather is 31 Celsius that what the Captain says. It been a year where my last marathon held. After custom clearance I took bus no 401 and paid RM2.00 all the way to Queensbay approx 30 mins where I meet up with the organizer, Peggy Tan and her team. Hey some of my fans could recognize me even I wore long pants hahaha! Manage to take few photos. She want me to report at the stage area around 11.45pm on Saturday night where at midnight I will be giving some motivational speech.




After collecting the race pack I am heading to the shopping mall and bought a phone sim card and called my family in Singapore and also I informed Kak Raja Izam that I have arrived safely in Penang. Had a cup of coffee before taking another bus to Komtar but I decided not too as there are heavy jam and I took a cab all the way to Red Rock Hotel where Kak Raja Izam has arrange. The Kenyan runners wants to follow me but told them to rest and will meet up again on Saturday night. I paid RM20 and arrived approx 15mins to the hotel.





Reaching at the hotel, staff cheering me as some of them have been serving me since last year. Nice to meet them especially the bell captain hahaha! After booking process done and I went to the room to unpack all my things especially the gel need to be in the fridge. Update all the email and upload photos on the blog and I decided to go for a small meal next to the hotel. Had bread, OMG! it's raining in Penang. Bro Irwan called me and says he have arrived safely at the Airport and decided to sleep there as in the morning he will be collecting his race pack. Anyway I will be meeting him tomorrow at Komtar. Hey! bro Zul is staying near to the  hotel I stay and not sure he have arrived? So cold and decided to go back to hotel and have a good sleep. I am so tired and my prosthetic leg need to be rest. SBR sign off!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.