SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday, November 20 2010.

DAY 2 on Saturday November 20 2010.
While sleeping I could her Azan from the nearby Mosque and followed by takbir. Time to sholat.
Wake up at 7.30am and getting ready myself. Had banana for breakfast. Later at 10am I will be heading to Komtar and will be meeting some of the runner friends there. I need to have hair cut, don't like to keep so long, very remas that's what my wife says hahaha! Oh Yah! I need to see Aminah at the lobby to discuss on some issued. She is a hotel staff dah! I will be updating later.

Change of plan and I am heading to Queensbay. Cikgu Munira called me up and informed that one of her friend could not get a room to stay in Penang. He is so worried and been sleeping at the airport since last night. As a Muslim we need to help what ever we can. I manage to get his contact no and will be meeting him at Queensbay Mall and the rest of my runner friends there.

Finally meet up with Hilwan. How nice to see him.














Back to the hotel and time for me to have a good rest. All the way keep hydrating and I need to be at the Queesbay Mall around 11pm. Good night! I mean have a good sleep. I will be updating later.

Getting ready to Queensbay with my friend Hilwan.

Day 3 on Sunday November 21 2010.





















Will be updating later when I am back in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.