SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday, November 29 2010.

Having set a direction, begin - begin today. Take action - take action every day

Jlh.

It's Monday morning!

I will start off with my day for a slow run pace approx 10km with Endon and Hamritpal from Yishun to Admiralty and back to Yishun. We need to run at 5am this week to adjust the condition in the morning of the marathon day that will be fall this Sunday morning which the flag off will be at 5am. I hope to get back the stamina by this week. I will start using "JUMPSTART" from LYNK Biotechnologies Pte Ltd  for the muscle as it's help me on my performance.

REPORT: Change of running route plans. We start from Yishun and all the way to Woodlands MRT Station, approx 10km. Hamritpal Singh did not turn up for training due to other appointment.

This morning my performance was great and I’m getting back the stamina. Thanks to Endon Zack who accompany me during the run. We did well!

Today schedule:

9am to PA HQ and meet up with Stephanie to return the distance meter reading for Chingay 2011.

11am to Running Lab at Novena with Hamritpal Singh. Cancel

Back home by 1pm as I need to rest before heading for another run approx 2.5km in the evening at Yishun Stadium. Cancel due to raining.

9pm goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.