SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday 26 August 2011. Ramadan Day 26.

Today is cooling day for the President Election Day and all the best to the 4 hope full President. Only one will be the victory and the result will be announce on the Election Day 27 August 2011 anytime after 10pm onward.

Later at 0345am I will be heading for 10km run around Yishun Estate. Today will be another busy day for me as later in the morning at 8am I will be attending funeral, 2pm press interview with my youngest daughter for the Army Half Marathon and later at 4pm to ICA Building collect passport.

SAHUR

As usual later I will be having dates, whole wheat biscuit with a cip of fresh milk. I will update later in the evening. Have a great day ahead. 

BREAKFAST

I and my family had special dinner at Hajah Maimunah Restaurant. We had various kind of dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.