SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday 25 August 2011. Ramadan Day 25.

Gooooooooooood morning!

I slept only for 3 hrs and later at 0345am I will be heading for a short run around Yishun Estate and cardio training. 

It's already 25 days of fasting and left another 5 days to go before Hari Raya falls on 30th August 2011. Another busy day for me today as later in the afternoon I will be heading to KK Hospital for my daughter blood test and scanning. In the evening I will be heading for another dinner with friends at Hajah Maimunah Restaurant.

SAHUR

Later at 5am I will be having a cup of fresh milk, dates and tuna sandwiches. I will update later in the evening. Have a great day ahead.

BREAKFAST

Well, we all had nasi hidagan at Hajah Maimunah Restaurant at Joo Chiat Complex. Nice to meet Bro Aman all the way from Sabah and the rest of the runners too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.