SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday 1 August 2011. Ramadan day 1.

Assalaamualaikum a very good morning and alhamdulilah it's the first day of Ramadan. Once again to all Muslim brother's and sister's, Selamat Menjalani Ibadah Puasa dan semoga di bulan Ramadan ini membawa rahmat dan berkah bagi anda sekeluarga. Amin.

Today is my rest day, no training.

SAHUR

I will start my day with 3 dates and 1 sac of Xango. Later I will be eating tuna sandwiches and hydrate myself before fasting start at 05.35am and subuh prayer will be 05.45am. Will update my post in the evening, meanwhile keep going and focus what you're doing. Have a great day everyone.

BREAKFAST

I breakfast at 1917pm with 3 dates and fruits. After performing the Maghrib prayer I took fish porridge and drank plenty of water to keep hydrate.

At 2020pm I will be heading to terawih prayer at the nearby block and hope to meet again MP Muhammad Faisal where we will perform our prayer together. I hope to reach by home at 2230pm and get to sleep early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.