SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday 2 August 2011. Ramadan Day 2.

To reach the top, you need to go high and don't give up half way. Keep going and focusing!

The weather here is so humid in the early morning and I only got to slept about 3 hours. Keep hydrating myself and get ready for a short 5km run around Yishun Estate.

SAHUR

After the run I had GU recovery drink and followed by 3 dates. Later I will be having Oats with whole wheat bread and keep hydrating myself with plain water. This evening I will be at Running Lab@Novena Square for GU Testing Session but I will join the runners after breaking the fast. Will update later tonight.

BREAKFAST

I had 3 dates, GU Chomp and Yong Tau Foo soup at Fork & Spoon in Novena Square 2. Nice to meet the runners and on behalf of Running Lab, I will like to thanks all the runners for supporting the GU Testing Session. Once again thank you and see you all in the upcoming races. Meanwhile keep training and keep going, take it slow and easy but don't give up! Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.