SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday 15 August 2011. Ramadan day 15.

Wishing everyone have a great day ahead.

I just received my COE to Boston Marathon and I am qualified under class T44 athlete.
I could believe it and will do my very best and thanks God. Right now I have to choose the correct year when to go and hope did not clash with the upcoming climbing dates.

Today is my rest day, no training and will be resting at home.

SAHUR

I wake up late at about 5am and took dates, fruits and wheat bread, drink plenty of water before the fasting start. I will update later in the evening.

BREAKFAST

I had dates with 1 set of tuna sandwiches with cup of fresh orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.