SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday 14 August 2011. Ramadan Day 14.

I hope the weather today is fine and here is wishing everyone a very good morning and have a great Sunday ahead.

It's gonna be a busy day for me with lots of events to attend. This morning there are no training and later I will be heading to East Coast Park for Handicap Welfare Association HWA, Wheel, Walk or Jog WWJ event and I will lead the run together with the rest.

At 2pm I will be attending and supporting one of the President Hopeful.

SAHUR

This morning I took dates and wheat bread and a cup of black coffee. Keeping hydrating is the best before the break start. I will update later in the evening.

BREAKFAST

Today I break my boundaries with having something heavy with family members at Yishun North Point Shopping center. I took, paper dosai, etelee, char kew teow and fruits, nice and yummy lol! Once a while you need to taste the nice food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.