SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday 22 August 2011. Ramadan day 22.

I am feeling much better now, at 0345am I will be heading for a short 5km run around Yishun Estate to keep my body warm up and cool. Army Half Marathon is around the corner and I need to keep on training to keep me going.

SAHUR

Later after the run I will be having GU recovery drink and at 5am I will be having dates, fruits and wheat bread with peanut butter. I will update later in the evening.

I went for another 5km run around Yishun Estate, the weather in the evening is so humid and the pollution  smoke from the vehicle is high and at times I could not breath well. Yishun Park is still going under construction and I have to wait for another few months to reopened.

BREAKFAST

I had dates and a glass of fresh milk. At 1945pm I went to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital for dinner, fish grill sound nice!

Later I am going bed at 2300pm and I need to wake up early again for another round of training. Good Night!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.