SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday 23 August 2011. Ramadan Day 23.

OH MY GOODNESS! I wake up late this morning but manage to go for run at 0420am.

Ever since I start training in the early morning hours, some resident's in Yishun Estate including my own HDB block neighbor has followed the footstep of mine.

It's good to see them jogging, running and brisk walking to keep fit and strong. Not only that I intro them with cardio training and giving tips on how to keep healthy.

SAHUR

I had dares, wheat bread with tuna salad and a cup of fresh milk. I will update later tonight and have a great day ahead.

BREAKFAST

My 2nd daughter cook for me fish spaghetti. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.