SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday 6 August 2011. Ramadan Day 6.

VICTORY is waiting for you on the next race list. Time to focus and keep on training, get your personal best record and make a history. 

OMG! I could not sleep the whole night and wake up at 3am, never took tea before going to bed. Anyway I am heading for staircase training at my own Blk. I will be carrying 10kg of bag pack and climb 12 floor X 3 followed by some workout. 

SAHUR

This morning I will took 3 dates and half boil egg with wheat bread  and a bottle of GU recovery drink.

Later at 10am I will be heading to City Square for Team Everest meeting.

Update on Everest Mission: As the fonder of the team, I am so happy that the team is in progress and we manage to get few sponsorship, thanks to the team Capt and the rest of the climbers for doing a good job. At this moment the climbers are doing their own training to keep fit and strong. I will be meeting with the team again during training after Hari Raya to motivate them.

Our team website will be launch on 9 August 2011, do clip on the team picture right above the diary. Once again thank you to all for the support given and we will do our best to achieve all the way to 2015.

BREAKFAST

I breakfast this evening with 3 dates and drank plenty of water. After the Maghrib prayer I had mushroom soup with grill chicken.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.