SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday 5 August 2011. Ramadan Day 5.

Without courage, you can't achieve the dream.

Ya Hooooo! today is my rest day, no training.


SAHUR

This morning I had 3 dates with fruits and tuna sandwiches. That is enough with lots of plain water.

Later I will be sending my youngest daughter to School. OK guys! I off now, will update later in the evening.

OMG! I lost 3 kilo since the first day of Ramadan and that is a good sign. This afternoon I spend myself walking up and down approx 2km from my home in Yishun St 61 to Darul Maknur Mosque for Friday prayer. This is one of the best exercise rather than taking bus.

Not only that diet play a part too. Avoid oily stuff and go for more vegetables and soup.

BREAKFAST

This evening I break the fast with 3 dates and a bowl of porridge. Drank plenty of water before going bed at 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.