SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday 11 August 2011. Ramadan Day 11.

My previous life from 1968 to 2008 is very tough. I had been going through so many obstacles but I started to be a sportman since early 2009 and life has been change lots. Forget about the past and and make it as memories to remember. Thanks God for giving me the strength.


Now, the present is to keep going, never surrender and give up! I will keep on Inspiring till the day I left.


Back to training this morning, I feel so fresh and I am going for a short run around Yishun Estate.


SAHUR


Later I will be taking dates, GU recovery drink and wheat bread with tuna. Keep hydrating till the time to stop 5 mins before Subuh prayer. I will update later in the evening.


BREAKFAST


This evening I breakfast with my buddy Sufian at Yishun Wendy. We start off with dates and plate of Grill Chicken Salad. Healthy choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.