SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday 12 August 2011. Ramadan Day 12.

Let the rest of our life be the best of our life.

It's TGIF, my rest day and time to have a good recovery rest. Later I will be heading to Kaki Bukit to renew the contract with The North Face and Zoot. Thanks to my Principal Sponsors since 2009.

SAHUR

What I am going to eat today? Maybe something light again? Well! dates and wealth bread spread with peanut butter sound nice. I will update later in the evening.


Announcement of retirement to my buddy, Sentinel Boa and Arnuva  50 Boa who had been loyal to me since 2009 and completed more than 1000km of running including training and races. I will display these shoes during my motivational and Inspiration seminar.

Now welcome Single-Track T.H a light and responsive stability and Single-Track bolstered with flexible forefoot snake plate’ Protection shoes for my upcoming training and races.

These shoes can be found at any of the North Face Store and Running Lab. For TNF runners who have registered the race will entitle to 30% discount. Just bring along the confirmation slip.

BREAKFAST

This evening I had dates and followed by Grill Fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.