SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday 15 October 2011.

This is the day that I have been waiting for, the race that will test my endurance and skills; a race that is tough where will be running in the forest with uneven surface, up and down hill and the killer 265. 


All I can do is to focus and keep going, will try my very best to cross the finisher line in the evening. 


The North Face 100 Singapore Series 2011, here I come…

Good luck to all the competitors and let's do it


update status

















No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.