SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday 16 October 2011.

This morning I wake up at 3am and getting ready for the next journey to NB Real Run 2011 for 10km category. I will update later in the evening.


Update status:



This morning I was running with a group of team Singapura Everest 2015 climbers for the NB Real Run 10km category.

Since yesterday the pain at the stump area is worsen. I feel like needle poking but I manage to complete the race. Thanks to everyone for cheering at us and I will be heading to SGH for check up and taking a week break before training start again.

Congrats to every runners on the achievement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.