SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Dare to take it and test the mental for 5 days in Sabah? Here the first disability athlete in Singapore andThe North Face Singapore sponsor athlete Singapore Blade Runner will be running the Special Forces 200km Extreme Ultra Marathon with my guide Bro Hamrit Runner. After lot of test been done since Sabah Adventure Challenge and TMBT Ultra Marathon in 2011 and getting advice from my Prosthetics and doctor I am ready to go for it.

How about YOU? Are you ready to take it too? Registration still opens, please register at www.sabahadventurechallenge.com I hope to see all my extreme friends out there.

My target 100km mileage this week:- 

Monday 20km
Tuesday 20km
Wednesday 20km
Thursday 20km
Friday 20km

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.