SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Sunday, February 19, 2012




I completed Men’s Health Urbanathlon Singapore 2012 with big achievement!

14 km Course

9 Obstacles

1 Helluva Challenge!

What else I am still hungry for it and possible wants to go for the 2nd rounds hahaha! Awesome event with beautiful scenic route around the city and volunteers, supporters like Man LimEliyah Osman and many more friends for cheering us all the way till we make it HAPPEN!

Firstly I will like to thanks Men's Health Singapore for inviting me and especially thanks to my guide Nabil M. Murciélago who were on my side till we completed the race. Finally Congrats to all the Men’s on your achievement and to all the women’s thank you for being there to support us! I love you all!

Now we are MACHO MAN!

This photos courtesy by bro Arrow Chan and Man Lim.

Now, I am toooooooooo tired and time for me to have a good rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.