SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dear friends,
1st announcement…

It’s less than 35 days to USA for The Boston Marathon that is held on Monday 16 April 2012. I am ready for the race under MI category participants and we will start the first run at 0900am in Boston (2100pm in Singapore) there will be live race day media courage and you may view from the webpage at www.baa.org 

Once again thank you to all my friends for supporting and given kind contribution for the journey to USA. I am still selling SBR motivational posters at $10 each. You may PM me and for overseas order will do it via Sing Post.

2nd announcement…

With effect from last Saturday 10 March 2012 I had discussion with Jo Yao and final decision to dissolved Team SBR for personal reason and I will like to say thank you to him for helping me out on the race project. Now I am back again as solo and any sponsorship deal, invitations or media interview you may visit at my blog www.singaporefirstbladerunner.blogspot.com for the contact no.

Finally have a great and awesome day to all my friends, will see you around in the next events and a gentle reminder to all, stay healthy always and keep going! No matter what challenges you are facing please do not give up and be honest always to yourself. I love you all and may God bless everyone!

Best Regards,

Md Shariff Abdullah 
Singapore Blade Runner 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.