SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Today will be a very important day and I will be spending whole day in the hospital where my daughter will undergoing bone marrow biopsy and other test. I know how pain it is and I told her to be strong. God is there to protect her and here I wish her get to well fast.  


I won’t be in the FB and my mobile will be switch off from today till Tuesday morning and family members are here to give full support at the special ward in KK Women's and Children's Hospital. Any message please emails me. Have a great and awesome day ahead. 

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything will turn out ok, insyaAllah. I wish you and family to be strong for your daughter's recovery.

    ReplyDelete

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.