SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Every challenge we face in life, there will always be a good thing that will come. I already had gone through it. Thanks to God for giving me this challenge for the past 43 years, I have taken it and never give up. Today I decided to make a change, a change that will make me become excellent and bring me to the top of success. A change that will make my family success always, a change to make and inspire all my friends in the world, a change to have lot of money and help those disable people out there especially who have talent in sports to make their dream a reality!

A big dream to USA for The Boston Marathon 2012! A big dream to climb Mount Everest in 2015 for my country! A big dream to run in desserts! A big dream to set up SBR Foundation! And a big dream to Mecca! Insya’Allah with God will and support with friends I will make it happen! Because I choose to MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Now I am so proud to announce I am part of ELITE WARRIORS family and on Saturday and Sunday 24/25 March 2012. I will be attending a special course before heading to USA for my dream and that will tell me WHO AM I? I am a CHAMPION! WHO AM I? I am a CHAMPION! WHO AM I? I am a CHAMPION! Because I choose to be a Champion!

I am sharing the energy of Champion to all my friends out there and have an AWESOME DAY ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.