SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Good morning to all my dear friends,

Mind sharing you?

This evening at 4pm during RPC I will be at Novena to sell SBR motivational Posters at $10 each. To purchase the posters please contact me directly or sms me with your name to 90420418.

I am so happy to be part of the Elite Warriors team and this Saturday from 1 to 4pm I will be at my office no. 112 Lavender Street #02-01 to share the story of "SBR BORN TO INSPIRE THE WORLD" and will also be selling SBR motivational Posters with bro Osman Lee. If you are free please drop by at the office and will share with you "how to make dollars and dollars" From O in life to rich and richer! Anyone can do it just Focus and make it happen!

On Sunday morning I will be with the Cabaran Family for the CABARAN II - "Creating The Champion Mindset" Join me there with AbangAbu Abuayubul Ansari at Bukit Batok East Community Club. Tickets are still on sale at the site. I will be there with sis Hafsah Binte Abdullah and will be selling SBR motivational posters.

On Monday during lunch hours at Raffles Place MRT station, I will be there too to sell SBR motivational posters and please help by purchasing it. Thank you.

What do you learn from this? I am a human and have a heart too like you guys. I have feeling too, I can cry, I can walk, I can run, I can climb a mountain and no matter how tough and lot of challenges facing I will keep going and do not give up. I will make all my dreams happen and will go round to sell the SBR motivational posters. I am not like other guy who is out there wasted a big dream for the country, posting all over the FBs friends’ link and asking for help. SHAME ON YOU! For me I work to make it happen! Don't just be popular be real! be somebody! Be a MAN! Kita orang Islam ada adat sopan dan santun. Jagalah nama kita dengan baik dan jangan rosak kan nama baik keluarga. Sama-sama maju kehadan untuk keluarga, bangsa, ugama dan negara tercinta Singapura!

Today I am so happy that my dream to USA a possible and I am so proud to be a Singaporean and this journey to Boston is dedicated to all my friends in the World especially to all my disable friends. Always remember “SBR BORN TO INSPIRE THE WORLD” Have a bless Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.